Is your Chevy making pinging or grinding noises that you can’t explain? Are the brakes not responding as quickly as they should? Is the A/C not cooling quickly enough? For these, and any performance issues regarding your Chevrolet, contact the professionals at Conaway Motors for expert Chevrolet Service in Mill Creek.
Conaway Motors is a family business, is AAA Approved and holds a Better Business Bureau rating of A+. We take pride in offering affordable, honest Chevrolet Service for your vehicle.
Our comprehensive Chevy service includes all aspects of your car or truck, including (but not limited to):
• All-inclusive service at 60,000 and 90,000 miles, in addition to 30,000 miles, is important for maintaining vehicle performance.
• Complete inspection of the car’s air conditioning system, including filters and fluids, ensures optimum performance when you really need it.
• Certified brake service and inspection to ensure that all parts are in good working condition.
• Manual clutch systems are checked for worn components and lubrication applied.
• Rust and corrosion cause muffler noise and other problems so we inspect all aspects of the exhaust system.
• Oil and lube Service, complete with a 16 point safety check, make certain that the oil running through your engine is clean and free from sludge build-up.
• We examine the timing belt to check for breakage and replace if necessary.
• If there is an issue with your transmission, we can recommend repair or replacement.
Call the expert professional technicians at Conaway Motors at 425-905-2424 with questions regarding your Chevy or to schedule an appointment for your Chevrolet Service today.