When looking at the age of your car, you can compare it to that of a human. There is a general timeline that occurs, and having a 60k mile tune-up service in Lake Stevens is part of it.
Timeline of Your Car
- Brand new: Like a baby
- 15,000 miles: Elementary school
- 30,000 miles: Teenager growing rapidly
- 60,000 miles: 30 years old. Everything starts to change
What Needs to be Inspected?
When it comes to the lifetime of your car, certain items need to be inspected or changed. For your vehicle to continue having a long and healthy lifespan, it just has to be done. This is why you need regular tune-up services.
In general, your owner’s manual will list what needs to be inspected, changed, or replaced on your vehicle at this point, but overall there is a standardized list.
- Oil change
- Tire rotation
- Tire replacement
- Spark plugs
- Change timing belts
- Air filter replacement
- Cabin air filter replacement
- Full brake inspection
- Brake pad replacement
- Examine tire pressure, charging system, spark plugs, wires, etc.
- Check exhaust
- Inspect fuel lines
- Inspect suspension components
- Inspect wiper blades
- Check horn, lights, and fuses
- Coolant flush
- Transmission fluid replacement
Where to Get a 60k Mile Tune-Up Service
If you take care of your vehicle, it will support you for years to come. Bring in your vehicle for a 60k mile tune-up service in Lake Stevens at Conaway Motors. Contact us at (425) 905-2424 to make an appointment today.