Owning a car comes with big responsibilities for maintenance and repair. You have to keep track of your car’s performance and problems, both of which make a huge difference in how your car functions for the long term. In some cases, your vehicle will require a dependable car repair service near Lynwood.
What are some signs that your car might need a repair from Conaway Motors?
- Knocking or squealing noises coming from the brakes or under the hood.
- Grinding noises when braking or problems braking with slow pressure on the brakes.
- Drifting or pulling to one side while driving.
- Rough rides during everyday drives.
- Sulfur, or rotten eggs, smell coming from under the hood after a short ride.
- Pooling water or excessive condensation around the AC vents.
These are some of the indicators that your car might need repair. However, these signs only skim the surface. You must get your car checked and serviced regularly.
How Often Should You Get Your Car Serviced?
On average, you should get your car serviced with a tune-up every 30,000 miles. You could also consider getting your filters, fluids, and brakes checked once a month or every other month.
Are Car Repairs Expensive?
It depends on the type of repair and the severity of the issue. Expensive repairs usually have something to do with the engine because that’s the most important element of your car. Brakes are the most popular car repair service because of natural wear and tear.
Conaway Motors consists of a team of professionals working diligently to ensure you have a positive experience when you bring your car into the repair shop. Let us be your go-to for premium car repair service in Lynnwood! You can contact us at (425) 905-2424 for more information today!