Have you been researching your options for where to get 60K mile tune-up service in Mukilteo? Conaway Motors is here to help you. We specialize in European and Asian cars, but our ASE-certified technicians also work extensively with domestic vehicles and are certified to do so. No matter what make and model your vehicle is, we have the means to help you keep your car in good shape according to manufacturer guidelines.
Here are some quality tips to help you get the most out of your next tune-up service:
- If you have a car with a manual transmission, plan to change out your transmission fluid every 30,000 miles or so, and even more often if you have a manual transmission truck or another vehicle that frequently carries heavy loads.
- You can expect transmission fluid in automatic vehicles to last from 30,000 to over 100,000 miles with the right care.
- Research the average costs for 30-60-90K service for your vehicle and make sure that you’re getting a fair price for your maintenance.
- If your car runs on synthetic engine oil, count on getting approximately 5000 to 10,000 miles out of it. When it comes to non-synthetic oils, be sure to change them out every 3,000 miles or so to stay on the safe side.
- At 60,000 miles, have your brake rotors checked. From there, have them replaced or ground down until they’re smooth again depending on their condition.
- When you’re getting your coolant replaced, make sure the technician flushes out the entire cooling system while he’s at it. Plan to get your coolant refilled at the 60,000-mile mark, or approximately every four to five years on average.
- Have your timing chain or belt looked at between the 75,000 and 90,000-mile mark, and be sure to get it replaced before you hit 90,000 miles.
If you’re looking for a reliable service that can offer you 60K mile tune-up service in Mukilteo at affordable prices, Conaway Motors is a name you can count on for high-quality service every time. For more information about our auto maintenance services, or to schedule an appointment for your vehicle, give us a call today at (425) 905-2424 or stop by the shop.
The dealership wanted so much money to fix my car, so a friend recommended Conaway. I'm so thankful she did because they fixed my car for way less, and the service was fast and painless. I definitely will be bringing all my cars here in the future. Thank you!