Cars, like everything else, will age and develop issues over time. Still, you can prevent many automotive problems by taking your car to a mechanic or automotive technician for regular checkups and repairs. Preventative maintenance is essential. It’s like a doctor’s visit for your vehicle. Some circumstances would warrant you to take your car in for auto repair near Snohomish.
Some of the most popular auto repairs and services, specifically with Conaway Motors, includes:
- Oil changes and fluid checks.
- AC repairs.
- Brake repairs.
- Muffler repairs and engine checks.
- Checks and repairs of transmission and timing belt.
- Clutch repair.
- Tune-up services for 30k, 60k, and 90k miles.
- Diagnosis of automotive issues.
- Preventative maintenance checks/regular tune-up services.
- Tire services, such as repairs, changes, and rotations.
Conaway Motors has a knack for checking over, diagnosing a problem, and remedying the issue in a timely, affordable manner. We keep your time and budget in mind, so you can drive away knowing that you had a positive experience.
Your Car Shows Signs of Issues Before Becoming Bigger Problems
Just like you show signs of being sick before you get really sick, your car shows similar symptoms of having an issue before the problems become bigger and more worrisome.
These are a few signs to look for if there’s an issue with your car.
- Sluggish starts or slow acceleration.
- Slow to shift or stalls (for manuals).
- Unusual or burning smells.
- Strange sounds or vibrations coming from the engine.
- Squeaking or grinding brakes.
- Dashboard warning lights come on.
- Smoke or steam from under the hood.
Bring Your Vehicle to Us for Your Auto Repair Needs!
At Conaway Motors, we are happy to take your car in for auto repair near Snohomish. Our technicians are quick, effective, and knowledgeable, keeping you in the loop with any issues that arise with your automobile. To schedule an appointment for repairs and services, call us at (425) 905-2424.
The dealership wanted so much money to fix my car, so a friend recommended Conaway. I'm so thankful she did because they fixed my car for way less, and the service was fast and painless. I definitely will be bringing all my cars here in the future. Thank you!