All vehicles will either have a timing belt or chain. This means you may need to look into car timing chain & belt repair & replacement in Marysville. If you do not maintain these items in your car, they can break and cause a serious problem in your engine. This, in turn, affects your valve chain, which can result in a huge mechanics bill.
Warning Signs for Car Timing Chain & Belt Issues
Although the general condition of these elements will influence what signs you see in these parts, it is still good to know some signs to look for:
Common signs of a timing belt problem might include:
- Hard starts regardless of the temperature
- Dark gray exhaust coming from the tailpipe
- Poor idle resulting in the car shaking
- Frayed or split belt edges
- Noticing a squeaky tensioner
Because you cannot see the timing chain very well makes it easy for parts to fail. Common signs of a timing chain problem might include:
- Uncontrollable engine shaking/shimmying
- Rattling and scraping sounds that come from the engine
- Gas mileage is noticeably worse than it has been in the past
Do I Need a Technician?
If you need a car timing chain & belt repair & replacement, you will need to go to someone trained to operate on these parts. Also, technicians can easily diagnose your actual problem so that you can spend less time worrying and more time riding in a perfectly working vehicle.
Contact Us Today
At Conaway Motors, we have technicians who can diagnose all of your needs for car timing chain & belt repair & replacement in Marysville. Contact us at (425) 905-2424 to make an appointment today.