Taking care of your vehicle means maintenance now and again. It’s vital that you do not skip regular maintenance to make sure you get the most out of your car. One common service you should schedule today is your 30K mile tune-up service in Mukilteo. If you’re unsure of precisely what this entails, these are some frequent checkpoints during a 30k appointment:
Here’s what you should expect with your service:
• Oil Change – With your 30k mile service, an oil change is typically standard. You’ll most likely have both of them done at the same time.
• Checking Fluids – The fluids in your car need to be checked, replaced, or filled on a regular basis. By keeping up with maintenance, you can do this easily and keep your car running smoothly.
• Brake Check – You want to make sure that you have an inspection on a regular basis of your brake system. Every 30,000 miles works well to check and make sure everything is in good working order.
• Belts – Belts must be replaced from time to time as well. They tend to get cracked and worn over time. It’s important that they are changed out as they can cause you to be stuck on the side of the road should something goes wrong.
• Spark Plugs – These are another key component of your vehicle that needs to be replaced over time. A check on these will keep your car running properly.
If you are in need of a 30K mile tune-up service in Mukilteo, be sure to contact Conaway Motors today. Our service team is here to help you ensure you get your service on time. Call us at (425) 905-2424 to set up your service appointment.