Like everything else, cars have milestones that mark their age, reliability, and durability. Still, these things only account for a small percentage of what a car can do and how it functions over the years. A 30k mile tune-up service in Mukilteo is one thing that your car needs, but how do you know when that time comes? If your car begins at 0 mileage, brand new, then it’s easier to know, but otherwise, you need to keep track of where your mileage started and dock it after 30,000 miles.
Other indicators that your car needs a tune-up service include:
- Slow acceleration and a sluggish start.
- Frequent stalls. This is predominantly for manual transmissions that require the press and slow release of the clutch to get things going.
- Unusual sounds or light jiggling vibrations of the engine.
- Poor gas mileage. Your car isn’t getting the same mileage with the same amount of fuel as it used to. If you are supposed to get 25 miles per gallon
- The “check engine” light comes on.
Mileage like 30k, 60k, and 90k are milestones for your car. It signals when your vehicle would need a complete, full tune-up service to ensure the entirety of your engine and car components are working at top-notch conditions.
However, when you feel any of the aforementioned issues, you can take your car to a mechanic or automotive technician at Conaway Motors for a tune-up before the mileage markers. Our technicians check for any automotive issues during milestone tune-ups, too!
Conaway Motors has combined years of expertise and experience in one convenient location. For your 30k mile tune-up service in Mukilteo, we are well-equipped to handle any automotive issues that your car might have. Give us a call at (425) 905-2424 to schedule an appointment for a tune-up service today!