At 60,000 miles, your car is getting older. It has passed its younger years, but your car definitely has a lot of good miles left in it. Actually, 60 thousand miles is one of the most important times in your car’s life, and when one of the biggest preventative car maintenance services should happen…the 60k mile tune-up service in Snohomish.
To make sure you get at least another 60,000 miles out of your car, you definitely need to find a good place to handle all of the details required for such a tune-up service.
Similar to the 30k Service
If you had a 30k tune-up service, then you may be familiar with some of the services that will occur during your tune-up service at 60k miles.
● Changing the transmission fluid
● Having your tires rotated
● Changing out filters (such as the engine, air, and oil)
● Checking the battery
● Flushing your brakes, coolant, and clutch
Unique to the 60k Service
Inspection and Replacement Of Critical Parts
When bringing your vehicle in for this service, a certified mechanic will conduct an inspection of all of the critical parts in your car. This is especially true for areas that are known to have trouble at 60k miles. Some of these critical parts include:
● Replacement of spark plugs: Changing the spark plugs is an easy way to make your car more efficient and use less gas. It can also reduce the strain put on your battery, allowing it to start with ease.
● Replacement of timing belts: Prevents your engine from skipping timing and ruining your engine.
● Replacement of brake pads: Crucial to the long-term sustainability of your car.
● Fuel and exhaust inspection: Ensures you do not have leaks.
Have the Best Work On Your Car
The 60k service is something you definitely do not want to skip. If you are looking for a 60k Mile Tune-Up Service in Snohomish, come into Conaway Motors. Allow our highly trained mechanics to work on your car and get it in the best shape. Contact us at (425) 905-2424.