There are many components on your vehicle that are not only important for performance but also for safety. If you are having issues with your brakes, you will need to have them looked at as soon as possible. Setting up an appointment for brake repair service in Mukilteo will help you to make sure that you can enjoy a safe, smooth ride each time that you are behind the wheel.
Signs that your brakes could use a bit of attention:
- Taking a long time for your vehicle to come to a complete stop
- Odd noises or a high-pitched squeak when you brake
- Feeling the steering wheel wiggle in your hands when coming to a stop
- A pull or uneven feeling while steering
- Shuddering or shaking when you push the brake pedal
- Having to pump your brake pedal to get the most stopping power
When you notice that you have high-pitched squeaking when you use the brakes, it could mean that they need to be adjusted or the brake pads are wearing down. If you start to notice that your vehicle is beginning to pull to one side when you brake, it may mean that you need an adjustment or the brakes are wearing and need replacing.
How often do you need to push the brake pedal almost all the way down to the floor to be able to stop? Have you been noticing a “spongy” feeling when you hard press the brake pedal? These are all indications that it is time for brake repair service. Waiting too long to have your brakes checked could put you and others on the roads in a dangerous situation. Our staff at Conaway Motors is here to help!
If you are looking for a dependable, affordable brake repair service in Mukilteo, you can count on us at Conaway Motors. Call (425) 905-2424 for an appointment.
Always the best customer service.