One of the most important elements in your vehicle is the motor oil. Why? The oil lubricates all the moving parts of the engine and protects each part from rubbing harshly against one another. After exposure to heat, traveling many miles and over time, oil breaks down. The important additives are used up and the oil develops a thick, sludgy texture that can bind up between moving parts.
Most vehicle manufacturers recommend routine oil changes between 3,000 and 10,000 miles. Check your manual for specific mileage suggested for your particular make and model. Conaway Motors provides a comprehensive oil change service in Lynnwood area.
Our routine oil change includes:
• Replacement of up to 5 quarts of quality motor oil
• Replacement of the oil filter
• Inspection of brakes and brake fluid
• Check and fill antifreeze
• Examine the air filter
• Look over the serpentine belts
• Look at all the hoses
• Check and fill battery fluid
• Examine and fill power steering fluid
• Top off window washer fluid
• Inspect all tires and fill to appropriate pressure for your vehicle’s standards
• Visually check air filtration system
• Examine wiper blades
Conaway Motors is pleased to offer oil change service in Lynnwood. Contact our expert technicians in the service department at 425-905-2424 to schedule an appointment for your oil change. It’s quick and affordable and your vehicle will operate more smoothly and last much longer.